Weight Watcher Smart Points: 12
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Ready In: 10 Minutes
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 4-6 Tablespoons cheese, grated (any that you like)
- 4 eggs
- 4 Tablespoons ham, chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley (you can also add chives)
- 2 Tablespoons roasted red pepper, chopped
- salt, pepper
- 2 tablespoons tomatoes, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.Melt butter and grease 2 baking dishes.Crack in 2 eggs into each dish.Sprinkle in the cheese, herbs and ham
- Add the tomatoes and red pepper
- Season with salt and pepper.Bake for about 5 minutes, depending on how you like your eggs, bake less if you like the yolks runny, more if you like them hard.